On the range or on the ranch, the Elpaso lets you step out with timeless confidence.
- Soft Italian Nappa leather
- Polyester laces for a sportive look and feel
- Waterproof Sock System with OnSteam® recyclable microfibre ARNEFLEX® insole memory foam is covered with OnSteam® recyclable microfibre, heel support made with recycled cork
- Airplay XI outsole in high quality
- Fit: Regular/Wide
- Golf Monthly Editor's Choice 2021
- Voted 'Best of 2021' Golf Shoe Collection - Golf Digest
- Voted 'Best of 2021' Golf Shoe Collection - Golf Digest Ireland
- Voted 'Best of 2021' Golf Shoe Collection - Golf Monthly
- Voted 'Best of 2021' Golf Shoe Collection - GolfTIME
Free delivery on orders over $150
Shipping within one business day
Step up to the tee in the Elpaso from Duca del Cosma and you’ll be off to a flying start. Italian elegance never goes out of style. Featuring a soft Italian Nappa leather upper with contrasting piping to elevate the look. Waterproof and environmentally friendly, thanks to recycled and recyclable materials used for the insole and heel support. The spikeless sole is lightweight and cushioned, ensuring a great stance and support where you need it. On the range or on the ranch, you’ll step out with confidence.
Technology and Fit
The Airplay XI spikeless outsole combines the function and fit you want on and off the course. The 5mm square-shaped nubs across the outsole generate progressive stability and optimal grip during the swing, while the heightened heel improves your stance, preventing foot fatigue. On the inside, the comfortable, breathable ARNEFLEX® insert sole memory foam is covered with OnSteam® recyclable microfibre with heel support made from recycled cork.
Baldovino Mattiazzo’s passionate innovations bring much-needed sophistication and authenticity to the traditional golf world.
Superior craftsmanship combines with cutting-edge technology for the next generation of golfers and wherever else life takes them.
Get the best of both worlds with stylish performance golf shoes you can wear on and off the course.